This course provides an overview of Toy Based Pedagogy across the Foundational Stage . Toy based pedagogy at the foundational stage is where children learn through toys and games as children learn best through play and exploring play materials. Thus this course focuses on helping the learner to explore their immediate environment and the world of toys, and games and practice the use of toys and games in classroom processes. In this post you will be able to know AR, UP, UK, MZ, NL, OD, PB, AP, AS, BH, GJ, HR, HP, JK, JH, KA, MP, CHD, CG, DL, GA, MH, CBSE, KVS, NVS, MN, ML, RJ, SK, TS, TR, Nishtha FLN 3.0 Module 12 Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage Quiz question and Answer Key PDF in English for Primary School Teachers of all states. यदि आप ‘बुनियादी स्तर के लिए खिलौना आधारित शिक्षण’ प्रश्नोत्तरी हिन्दी में पढ़ना चाहते हैं, तो यहाँ क्लिक करें |
Nishtha FLN 3.0 Module 12 ‘Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage’ Answer Key
The assessment questionnaire of Nishtha 2.0 and 3.0 training is the same in all states, but the Training Links are different. Out of around 40 questions, you will get only 20 random questions in an attempt. You will be able to get the certificate by scoring 70% marks in maximum three attempts.
All the Nishtha trainings available on Diksha App are design to improve teacher performance. So, take all the training seriously and solve the assessment quiz at the end. Certificate will issued only after securing 70% marks in the evaluation quiz. If you face any kind of problem in solving Nishtha FLN 3.0 Module 12 Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage Quiz then get complete solution here.
Nishtha FLN 3.0 Module 12 Answer Key
Q. 1: To telephone and Talking book are some examples of……… to boost language and communication skills of young children take a start
- tech aided toys
- Digital toys
- traditional toys
- D-Y-I toys
Q. 2: At what age children start demonstrating their willingness to play with other in a structured manner
- 4-5 year
Q. 3: Dhjngali toys are also know as
- plastic dolls
- metal dolls
- glass dolls
- cotton dolls
Q. 4: Toys and educational play materials must not be?
- culturally irrelevant
- linked to all children’s interest
- developmentally appropriate
- Aligned with learning outcomes
Q. 5: Which of the following statement is true in the context of toys educational aid?
- playing with toy take away the learning time of
- toy are of fun only
- Playing with toys help in developing important
- toys or only for toddlers
Q. 6: Indi genius toys are made up of?
- local Lacoste material
Q. 7: What is considered a good idea in order to ensure quiety play in small group amongst children?
- creating a creative corner
- creating a toy area
- creating a confusion both
- Creating a book corner
Q. 8: Kaleidoscope is made up of
- glass newspaper and selected pictures
- cardboard glass peace and some random pictures
- velvet paper threads and paint brush
- wooden board Nails and paint
Q. 9: Which of the following is incorrect in relation to ring set puzzle ring set puzzle:
- Enhances gross Motor skills
- can be used to develop fine Motor skills
- improves understanding of colour shapes etc
- is made up of glass
Q. 10: Tech aided toys help in?
- make learning monotonous
- make learning joyful
- make child watching a battery operated toy
- make child feel isolated
Q. 11: Which of the following statement is not correct in the context of indigenous toys
- indigenous toys help children to learn about
- indigenous toys have scope for exploration and are
- indigenous toys are cheap
- indigenous toys are not easily available
Q. 12: The history of toys are traced back to
- Indus Valley period
- Mauryan period
- Prehistoric period
- Rig Vedic period
Q. 13: DIY toys does not challenge children in
- problem solving skill
- spiritual skill
- critical thinking skill
Q. 14: Which the essential component in implementing a play active based approach across the fundamental stage?
- Instruction oriented environment
- absolutely formal environment
- children friendly environment
- teacher dominated environment
Q. 15: Which is true amongst the following?
- d i y toys are not toys
- toys help children to learn about themselves and
- open ended toys must be wooden toys
- play is not educational
Q. 16: Children love to object……….. because they are curious and eager to learn by nature.
Q. 17: Which among the following is a technology based game?
- Carrom board
- video game
- Marble game
Q. 18: The full form of d i y is
- Draw it yourself
- do it yourself
- dig it yourself
- deal it yourself
Q. 19: Indi genius toys connect children with
Q. 20: Which of the following is not correct in relation to kitchen toys
- kitchen toys help in developing problem solving
- kitchen toys help in developing fine motor skill
- kitchen toys can be placed in a dramatic play
- kitchen toys help in introspecting self
Q. 21: Which off The following is the famous indigenous toys of Gujarat
- Barbie Dolls
- Dhingli dolls
- cotton dolls
- nesting dolls
Q. 22: Which of the following is not an active physical play?
- computer game
Q. 23: What approach should be practised in a child friendly classroom across the foundational stage
- Teacher talk approach
- project based approach
- play way based child centred approach
- textbook based approach
Q. 24: Which of the following should not be a consideration while choosing play materials toys for children’s?
- children’s age
- childrens communities and culture
- childrens economics status
- children’s physical development
Q. 25: Which among the following is not a d i y idea
- Buying toy airplane from market and playing with it
- making toy train with toilet rolls
- making toy telephone using paper cup used cans
- making kaleidoscope with the help of shuttlecock
Q. 26: Toys aid the young children in
- cognitive development
- economic development
- ritual development
- political development
Q. 27: At which age group toy based pedology should be initiated?
Q. 28: Toy Centre created for young children should have
- materials and no toys
- wooden toys
- toys and age appropriate manipulative and
- Unbreakable material only
Q. 29: Identify from the following which is a traditional building toy?
- Jigsaw puzzles
Q. 30: Which of the following is the popular name for the toy set of kitchen utensils in Gujarat?
- Nesting dolls
Q. 31: The DIY area should be
- Low cost materials placed all around in the room
- well stocked with materials neat and organized
- Less materials accessible only upon permission
- well stocked with materials and Messy
Q. 32: Play is helpful in the development of language and thought Who said this
- Howard gardner
- Lev vygotsky
- Robert sternberg
- john dewey
Q. 33: Ring set puzzle help in learning the concept of
Q. 34: this objective of introducing towards across the foundational stages is:
- to rehabilitate to makers
- to remove poverty
- to promote experiential learning from early age
- to bring equity in community
Q. 35: Children in the classroom should be permitted to bring their?
- toys and games
Q. 36: Which of the following game is not a popular traditional Indian games
- throw and catch
- Posham pa bhai posham pa
Q. 37: Which of the following should be a guiding criteria for selecting the toy for children
- to material edible
- Toy is appropriate for child’s age
- Toy is expensive
- Toy look attractive for
Q. 38: Kaleido scope is very useful in developing understanding of the?
- special concept
- science concept of reflection and refraction
- fractional concept
- water properties concept
Q. 39: In which activity area the kitchen set should be placed?
- mathematics blocks area
- quiet area
- Dramatic play area
- reading area
Q. 40: At which stage learning through toys is most required?
- middle school stage
- secondary stage
- foundational and preparatory stage
- Higher education stage
We hope that you have found the answer key for Nishtha 3.0 FLN Module 12 “Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage” Quiz, which helped you. Read the solutions of the quiz for modules other than “Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage” Nishtha FLN Module 12 answer key by clicking the button below.
Get here the link of training for all English medium state boards available on Diksha App. In this table you will know the list of all the latest training and the last date of the training course.
If you have any suggestions regarding Nishtha FLN 3.0 Module 12 Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage Answer Key, please send to us as your suggestions are very important to us..